To be a nurturing incubator for young minds to develop and bloom to their full potential.
Satyam Shivam Sundaram [Truth=Goodness=Success]
Our Objectives & Goals
- To impart knowledge in all fields so that the learner can make a head start in life with a clear vision.
- To make the learner efficient both at personal and social level creating extraordinary students.
- To make a concerted effort to take education towards global standards.
We at Arya Gurukul believe that the present day education system is designed to produce a good professional, but does not necessarily guarantee a good human being. So a distinctive approach is needed in order that the children grow up to be active, curious, responsible and thinking individuals. Arya Gurukul seeks to address this need through the implementation of the Chinmaya Vision Programme that promotes holistic development of a child.
Arya Gurukul, located at a picturesque, pollution free area in Nandivali Village, Kalyan(E) offer children between the ages of 6-17 years the opportunity to establish a strong and life long foundation . A foundation on which they can build a character that is robust and towering. The students are thus thoroughly prepared for the next stage of their lives.
Arya Gurukul aims at providing an education which provides children with opportunities to unleash their talents. We are committed to excellence in learning. Our curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities are designed to keep in mind the areas of growth and development, which include intellectual, physical, spiritual, social and emotional aspects. While our schools are growing, we also ensure that the quality of education imparted within these schools also constantly evolves. With the inclusion of technology-based learning in our classrooms, we have realised and leveraged the advantage offered by enhancing traditional learning with rich audio-visual media.
Salient Features of Arya Gurukul
- Chinmaya Vision Program
- A fear-free environment for students through freedom of expression.
- Non Filmy programs. Students writing scripts, lyrics and composing music for Annual Day.
- Students Empowerment program: organising events live extempore performances. Teachers provide an opportunity to learners for self-learning through inquiry, exploration, discovery, experimentation analysis, problem-solving to make learning effective. Every learner is given an opportunity and encouraged to write own answers accordingly to their perception.
- Research-Based learning and integrated projects are exclusively done in the school.
- 100% participation of students in all the activities.
- School monitors each learner’s progress across all subjects and co-scholastic are tracks. Individual learner’s progress and performances Improvement program for students arranged.
- Multisports culture.
- Experiential Learning Method
- Foster and Nurturing of the student’s talent in Scholastic and Co-scholastic areas.
- Well qualified teachers.
- Well designed Edu-richment program for teachers.
- Periodic Leadership training Program for HODs
- Well, planned curriculum printed in the School Diary.
- School involves the teachers in planning and designing the curriculum.
- Teachers classroom analysis is done quarterly. Hence teachers reflect on their own resources and develop strategies for improvement.
- Motivational workshops for students
- Journalism training
- Power Capsule Assembly
- Involvement of students in the planning
- Interviewing and interacting with famous personalities
- Sex Education.
- Accountability, responsibility, civic consciousness, respecting nature and education in citizenship.
- Students council inculcating self-discipline among other students.
- Pupil constitution codes made by the students.
- Honouring all the students for their achievements in academics.
- Meditation and Yoga for students
- Geeta Chanting
- Opening prayers, Closing, and before and after meals prayers
- 100% participation in Gayatri Havan and Matru Pitru poojan
- The celebration of all the festivals
- Value Education through Chinmaya Vision Programme
The basic concepts of CVP are
- Integrated Development: Physical Emotional, Intellectual and Spiritual aspects of Human being.
- Indian Culture: Knowing our own Heritage through exposure and knowledge of Indian Culture.
- Patriotism: Creating true citizenship, civic accountability and responsibility.
- Universal Outlook: Teaching ourselves and our children to develop a perspective that we share an integral and organic relationship with everyone and everything around us.
Effectual Enjoyable and enriching Experiences
- Masti Ki Patshala
- Movie Making
- Attending International Seminar
- Field Trips to various locations
- Inculcating seva bhav
- Project Humanitarian
- Chinmaya Vision Program
- Giving Gratitude
- Imbibing Positive emotions
- Handling negative emotions
- Working towards response verses reactio
- Visit to old age home, blind school
- Grandparents day Celebration.
- A set of qualified experienced and dedicated teaching staff.
- Experienced Heads of Department to facilitate, coordinate and monitor efficiency in work.
- Special Counsellor to guide, encourage and initiate learning in slow learners.
- Regular parent-teacher meetings to keep parents informed of their wards.
- Periodic in house orientations to refresh and renew teaching skills.
- Seminars and Workshops held regularly to keep abreast with new teaching processes and improved curriculum.
- Entire staff trained to guide, inspire and make the students think and discover for themselves.
- Series of Internal Leadership Training for HODs.
Arya Gurukul facilities:
- School buses for transport to all nearby suburbs.
- Professionally trained counsellors to help students struggling with stress or other psychological problems.
- A medical room for student care and attention, with regular medical checkups and counselling to parents on healthy lifestyle and preventive measures.
- A student cafeteria on school premises with nutritional snacks and healthy drinks, all fresh food prepared in the cafeteria kitchen with strict standards of cleanliness.
- A school goshaala and vegetable garden introduce students to the useful domestic aspects of life urban children are deprived of
Arya Gurukul is accredited by CBSE in the year 2012. The school has all the process in place, conducts internal audit twice a year and well documented.