Registration Form and Prospectus:
Registration Form, Application & Prospectus shall be issued on request by paying the admission processing fee ₹ 1000/- at the Front Office; however, the receipt of Registration Form doesn’t guarantee admission.
Admission Criteria for Grade XI:
- The students seeking admission to Grade XI must have cleared the Grade X SSC/CBSE/ISC/ any other board exam.
- Admission shall strictly be on Merit and shall primarily be subject to the availability of seats.
- However, provisional admission to Grade XI can be taken on the basis of Grade 9 result and entrance test.
Documents required for registration:
Following documents required along with duly filled registration form within 3 days of the issue of Registration Form:
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Duly filled the registration form.
- Grade 9 result ( in case of provisional admission only).
- Four photographs of the child and one each of parents with the name of the child and application form No. Written behind the photograph.
- Address proof (Copy of latest Telephone Bill, latest Electricity Bill, Maintenance Bill, Aadhar Card or Passport).
- Admissions will be confirmed only on receipt of required documents and fees. (One Demand Draft / Credit Card / Debit Card & 3 post dated cheques of 3 quarters).
Documents required after the declaration of Grade X result / Admission
- Original Xth Grade Sheet / Statement of marks issued by CBSE/other boards.
- Original Migration Certificate.
- Duly countersigned Original Leaving / Transfer Certificate.
- Timings for Submission of Registration Form for Class XI: 9:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m.
- Incomplete/illegible registration forms without the above-mentioned documents shall not be accepted.
- List of selected candidates shall be placed on school notice board on the dates that will be notified.